Every Framework offers unique characteristics and attributes that can help you with the functionality of the application you are building. You need to be updated about the new frameworks to learn which attributes you can utilize for your own applications to create a successful product.
Here is the main difference between a framework and a library:
React is distinct from other frameworks as it identifies as a library rather than a comprehensive framework like Angular.
Popular Websites Using React
- Codecademy (Partially)
- Facebook (Partially)
- Yahoo Mail (Completely)
- Instagram (Completely)
- New York Times (Partially)
- Khan Academy (Partially)
Reasons why you should choose React
React makes a popular choice for many developers mainly because:
- It has a huge job market with plenty of resources for developers.
- The third-party libraries help in accelerating the development process.
- It makes a perfect choice for cross-platform development teams.
Reasons Why you may hesitate to adopt React
React offers myriad options which can sometimes be overwhelming. In addition, if you are new to development, the learning curve can be quite steep for complicated applications.
Angular is the next chapter of AngularJS. It is a comprehensive framework that provides default features for development language, data fetching, state management, and build toolchain. Its most prominent feature is TypeScript utilized as a development language. This is what makes this framework a well-suited choice for those with experience in traditional languages like C# and Java.
Research shows that Angular makes a perfect choice for enterprises as they usually have teams who have backgrounds in object-oriented languages.
Popular Websites Using Angular
- The Guardian
- iStock Photo
Reasons why you should choose Angular
- It has well-tested features.
- Typescript offers a hassle-free transition from object-oriented programming languages.
- Solid corporate support and well-established best practices.
Reasons why you may hesitate to adopt Angular
- The learning curve is steep, especially for large applications.
- TypeScript can be hard for some developers to adopt.
Check out Angular learning resources here.
Popular Websites Using Vue.js
Reasons why you should choose Vue.js
- It is easy to learn
- It has good documentation
- It has made it to the top as being one of the most utilized frameworks alongside React and Angular.
Reasons why you may hesitate to adopt Vue.js
- It experiences less demand in the market as compared to Angular and React, but it is gradually rising, which makes it worth learning in 2018.
Check out resources for Vue.js here.
Popular Websites Using Backbone
Reasons why you should choose Backbone
- It offers a comprehensive code structure.
- It offers stability for projects.
Reasons why you may hesitate to adopt Backbone
- It is gradually declining in popularity.
- It offers imperative programming style as compared to the conventional declarative style.
Ember is extremely flexible and allows developers to build both mobile and desktop applications. The most prominent example of the desktop application built in Ember is Apple Music.
Popular Websites Using Ember
Reasons why you should choose Ember
- It virtually eliminates all runtime errors.
- It offers a strong architecture.
- It has simplified refactoring.
Reasons why you may hesitate to adopt Ember
- It has less demand and job opportunities in the market.
Check out resources for Ember here.
Subscribe to get articles like this right in your inbox.